Women in the World: London
The Women in the World London Summit will take place on October 8-9, 2015, at Cadogan Hall. Click here to purchase tickets.
The powerful live event will feature a stellar line-up of international and British names including Meryl Streep, Carey Mulligan, First Minister of Scotland Nicola Sturgeon, German Minister of Defense Ursula von der Leyen, Baroness Mary Goudie, Leymah Gbowee, Zaha Hadid, Frances Osborne, Archie Panjabi, Sara Khan, Helen Pankhurst, Baroness Joanna Shields, Simon Schama, Christiane Amanpour, Amanda Foreman, Sister Rosemary Nyirumbe, Sarah Gavron, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Catherine Mayer, Kennedy Odede, and Zainab Salbi, with more to be announced.
The Women in the World London Summit will highlight a new Generation Girl platform — in exclusive partnership with Dove — that will amplify the authentic voices of young women leaders and showcase role models for girls.
Women in the World London is generously sponsored by Dove, Google and MasterCard.
- Hillary Clinton
- Secretary Hillary Rodham Clinton, Former U.S. Secretary of State, U.S. Senator and First Lady, on the Keynote Address by Secretary Hillary Rodham Clinton at The 2015 Women In The World Summit, Lincoln Center, New York City; 4/23/2015
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy, Ava DuVernay, Meryl Streep, and Jon Stewart
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy, CEO, SOC Films, Ava DuVernay, Film Director and Founder of AFFRM , Meryl Streep, Actress and Jon Stewart, Comedian/Host at The 2015 Women In The World Summit, Lincoln Center, New York City; 4/22/2015
- Aamir Khan and Zainab Slabi
- Aamir Khan, Indian Movie Star and Creator and Host of the weekly television show Satyamev Jayate, speaks with Zainab Salbi.
- Barbra Streisand
- Barbra Streisand discusses how heart disease affects women, and the disparity in heart disease research for women.
- Freida Pinto
- Freida Pinto at The 2015 Women In The World Summit.
- Helen Mirren and Tina Brown
- Helen Mirren and Tina Brown took to the stage for an intimate conversation. Mirren weighed in on sexism in Hollywood. “This is the most important thing to teach our daughters: to gain financial independence,” she said. “In a sense, that’s been the driving force of my life.”