Hillary Clinton appeared on Funny or Die’s Between Two Ferns hosted by Zach Galifianakis and allowed herself to be subjected to a barrage of sexist questions, all for the sake of humor, of course. She politely described them as “out-of-date” early on, but the questions kept getting more sexist and stupid as the five-minute interview went on. There are several laugh out loud moments, including a commercial Galifianakis interrupts the interview to play — a great example of using comedy to highlight the double standard in the way men and women candidates are covered by the media. You can watch it below — it’s definitely worth it. Here is a sampling of some of the tongue-in-cheek questions Clinton was asked.
• “As secretary, how many words per minute could you type? And how does President Obama like his coffee? Like himself … weak?”
• “What happens if you become pregnant? Are we gonna be stuck with Tim Kaine for nine months?”
• “Are you down with TPP?”
• “Any regrets over losing the Scott Baio vote?”
• “I’d love to meet the person who makes your pantsuits. Yeah, because for Halloween I wanted to go as a librarian from outer space.”
• “Have you thought about what you’ll be wearing at the debates?”
[protected-iframe id=”c7ccb4b696758bbf92a12c5c1c8ddf12-83869857-82339811″ info=”//www.funnyordie.com/embed/b2fc974d1d” width=”640″ height=”400″ frameborder=”0″ webkitallowfullscreen=”” mozallowfullscreen=”” allowfullscreen=””]